Changes at Dokmai Garden
Commencing on January 2:nd 2013, all visitors to Dokmai Garden need to make a reservation in advance, either by telephone (08-13866244) or by e-mail (info at dokmaigarden.co.th).
1. Tourists will be offered our popular garden tour including pick up downtown, visit to a local market, a private guided tour at the garden, a Thai lunch and transportation back again.
2. Bird-watchers and photographers may book entrance from 06.30.
3. Chiang Mai residents may make a reservation for a guided garden tour in the morning, not including transportation nor lunch.
4. School groups, university classes and tour organizers may contact us for tailor-made activities either within Dokmai Garden or outside.
5. We can arrange functions upon request.
6. VIP card holders and Lifetime members have access like before, but need to make a reservation in advance.
With reservations we can schedule our activities better, and guarantee you the possibility to meet and chat with biologist Eric Danell.
Our website will be updated with these new changes during our New Year holiday (December 31:st-January 1:st).
Simon and Pindar Gardner’s book on the Northern Thai trees is being sold out! The publisher wants to clear the shelves before publishing their new book on the trees of southern Thailand, so we offer this classic book on northern trees at 1100 Baht. We have already sold 49 books, only 11 remain, and the book will not be reprinted in a long time. When the first volume in a series of three on the southern trees is published we shall present it here!